Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007


Monday, December 06, 2010

Submitted By Cathy

Hi. Some of you may remember me as CASinternment. The great news is that we are all still together and very happy. Both boys are doing great, living at home and into school and sports.

This whole nightmare for me started in the year 2000. I went to the Nappanee O.P.P and asked them to reopen the case of my brothers disappearance. I also told them that in 1972 there was an attempt on my life that both of my parents were involved in and before the attempt on my life my dad did kill a girl at the beach in Lake Simcoe and burry her nearby.

There was no investigation. OK, none. What they did was degrade me, label me and get rid of me. I knew then that cops lied,,,a lot. I said that if I ever have to have any contact with the cops again I will tape it.

In 2001, my ex boyfriend started stalking me and had his friends target my house to break in. I was so scared that I went out and got video cameras and did catch him spying threw my windows, and removing property from my car and his friends trying to break into my house. The cops did not respond. Right, because of the label that Nappanee gave me after they refused to investigate. The Kingston cops involvement over this was to make the whole thing worse until I had a guy come to my house with a gun. This too is on video. Things were actually so bad at that time, when my friends and I saw the video of the guy with the gun we just said, ‘there goes the cops behaving badly again.’ They of course did not respond to this gun call either…or to the verbal attempt on my life. A week later my ex was charged with assault police, threatening death body harm on a police officer, drug and weapon charges. He was eventually put in a mental hospital.. So the cops decided that they could not have me go to court for the peace bond they were to set up for me. They did not want me to testify, and have to answer questions like, why wasn’t he charged. So this cop went to court on my behalf, after lying to me about the court date. (yup on tape) The court tape machine also happened to be broken that day…

She told the court that I was not able to speak on my own behalf because I was so crazy. At the time I was in school for dental assisting and graduated with honours. I have never been unable to speak for myself and never had any mental health issues.
To shorten this story…
I complained, cops found out I had been taping them. I got a lawyer to sue them. Cop I was going to sue called CAS repeatedly set me up as armed and dangerous, next thing I know my kids and I are fugitives with them escaping institutions and us having to build a secret room in our house to hide them from the cops during their searches.

Now back to the original thing that started this, me getting labelled for what I said happened in 1972. During this time of all hell breaking out, I found the murder weapon that my dad used to kill another girl in 1972, that of Yvonne Leroux. Then the O.P.P start making some effort to help me find the area where the first girl was buried.

Yup, damn straight I have taped these guys too. They have now had the investigation for four years, they have a good description of Yvonne’s murder and they have the murder weapon. Oh, I almost forgot, the police went to charge him with crimes against me in 2001 when he killed himself so now he can’t be charged. They goofed up. Now they say stuff like, they did not do a competent autopsy to be able to match up the weapon with the wounds on her head, this after previously telling me that it was consistent. They lied to a reporter about receiving anything like this at all.

They told me last January and February that they can’t say one way or the other if he killed her. One cop said ’I don’t know.’ I think they are full of it. I think I may have finally found the place where the first girl was buried. They were to take me out there this fall with a team and ground radar equipment,,, until I had an argument with them and told them that I don’t need them to help me dig her up, that if I don’t find her body they will have an excuse for their negligence, if I find her I will make them eat shit. Then when I went back to continue excavating I had a bit of police harassment, was charged with trespassing, they wanted me held for bail and banned me from the whole of York Region. They lied about everything I said in court documents to try to discredit me, and make me sound crazy.

I will try to post the links to these video’s here, of what was actually said and what they told the court after my false arrest. There is more, I will try to do a better job latter on it. If these don’t work, they are on you tube diggingfortruth3

I think they are wonting to stop me from digging as they too believe that she might very well be there. In any event, they are not allowed to lie and falsely slander someone. I do really want to know if she is there.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Guess what

It Could Happen To You