Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007


Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Submitted by Anonymous


Hi I was recently pregnant with twins a cps came knocking on my door and told me they had custody over my two older kids. so I moved because the house had maintenance issues and well I go see my OBGYN and I had my sister come pick up my 3 and 2 year old because he put me in the hospital because he said I lost seven pounds and hour later cps showed up and was determined for me to give them my kids I said no the stay around then seen I wasn't complying so they left then the next day they showed up again with the police I still wasn't complying like I told them I do not have to give u my kids but one thing they had no court order so police handcuffed me to the bed unplugged the phone and didn't read me my rights and told me I was under arrest for hindering a child investigation I told them do what u got to do because you’re not getting my kids so I hired a lawyer and he came in and talked to me and said not to say anything so cps walked back in and I told them to talk to my lawyer when I got released from the hospital cps had me put in city for traffic warrants then I got bonded out I went to plea on them cps had me picked right back up in put in the county for seven days I went to court on February 8 2010 and the criminal judge told me I need to tell cps where my kids were I told him no so he put me back in jail I had to hire another lawyer because the first one ran out with my money and this lawyer told me that if I give the my kids for two weeks I would have my tow oldest ones back and so I had the twins on April 6 and cps posed as a nurse and had my babies put in NICU they very perfectly healthy cps refused to let me give the babies my breast milk then I tried to get them discharged the hospital refused the hospital told me I was no longer able to go in the NICU because they had a court order I asked the hospital to see it and they said cps was on their way to get one my oldest kids have been in there custody for 10 months and cps put my babies with strangers they are 7 months old all I want is my children cps in potter county Amarillo Texas is very very corrupted and the need to be put away if anyone can help and hear my heart tears.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guess what

It Could Happen To You