Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007


Monday, December 13, 2010

Can I Sue The Child Protective Industry For Making Me Work So Hard?

Since I am constantly providing the consumer service of exposing the Child Protective Industry for the fraudulent mess that it truly is, and since I'm constantly enlightening the public in regards to their failures in contrast to the positive portrayal that the public relations people put together for their foster parent recruitment campaigns and such which is all based on lies, and since it's a never ending job based on their own inability to get anything right, wouldn't you think that I'm entitled to compensation?

Any Lawyers out there willing to take on such a case? I'll split whatever we get. 50/50.

3 comments:

  1. Like you, I spend many hours a day trying educate and help people fight CPS.

    Because I am 100% disabled, it gives me something to do.

    However, I believe CPS made a large contribution to my health crash.

    By the time I got well enough to think about suing the CPS animals that made my life hell, the Statute of Limitations had run.

    I really, REALLY hate these evil people.

    Leonard Henderson, co-founder
    American Family Rights
    http://familyrights.us
    "Until Every Child Comes Home"©
    "The Voice of America's Families"©

    ReplyDelete
  2. you da man Leonard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One must think outside the box.

    ReplyDelete

Guess what

It Could Happen To You