Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007


Sunday, December 12, 2010

Another submission.

I was 18 when I had my oldest son then 19 when I had my second they took my first son away when he was not even 4 months yet saying I wasn’t taking care of him properly and then I had my second son they never even let him be in the room with me they went into my house when I was up in the hospital still pregnant with my second son and took pictures of my house I went home from the hospital to see y my house was such a mess in the pictures bc when I went to the hospital it wasn’t it looked like some1 had come in and ransacked the place so they invaded my privacy went in my house went thru my thing dumped out bags and started taking pictures then when I found out I was having my third son they told me that if I didn’t give my oldest 2 up to them immediately, I would never even stand a chance of getting my soon to be child home

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guess what

It Could Happen To You