Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007


Friday, November 19, 2010

I have a little story to tell

Ok, I'm sure you all noticed how things have been getting a little lame around here recently. For a minute, I thought that things were improving. Then, even more recently, specifically since the election, stories slowed down to a stand still. This slowdown in child welfare news, even the sugar coated bullshit prompted me to investigate.

So I investigated, and it turns out that filters had been triggered somehow in my newsreader and alerts.

Interesting. I don't remember those filters even being there before. In fact, I'm pretty sure that this is something new.

So anyway, things have been drastically readjusted, and from what I've seen over the last two days, things are back to normal.

The Child Protective Industry still sucks, and will never get it right. But I still love every single one of you.

LK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guess what

It Could Happen To You