Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007


Friday, September 17, 2010

Cease and Desist

Cease and Desist

Shortly after my last post in July, I received a letter in a very official looking envelope from a law firm in the city where we used to live and foster. A Cease and Desist letter. From a law firm. I cannot go into detail about why at this time but sufficed to say, someone found my blog who should not have found my blog and that person in turn forwarded it to some other people who definitely should not have had my blog address. It all just spiraled from there. My lawyer (aka Big Bad Brother-in-law) has been hashing this out for the past 6 weeks now and finally a compromise has been reached. A temporary truce of sorts until the details are worked out.

Note: Awwww. That sucks. The foster parent bloggers aren't supposed to blog about foster parenting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guess what

It Could Happen To You