Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007


Friday, August 20, 2010

Camp reunites siblings separated by adoption, foster system

Camp reunites siblings separated by adoption, foster system

PORT ORCHARD, Wash. Viktoriya Keller likes to think she knows everything about her little sister, but she had no idea Lidya Polunets had braces.

Note: This has got to be one of the sickest things that they do. Separating siblings in foster care and through adoption is wrong. It's not bad enough that they steal them from their parents but to rip them away from their brothers and sisters, then go on and glorify those who set aside a weekend to bring them back together until God only knows when. But no worries, they have plenty of excuses to justify their behavior, such as shortage of foster homes that can take groups of siblings, for example. Another one I heard once from a former foster child, who himself justified being separated from his brother because his brother is special needs and needed to be in a home bet.

So here's what I say. If you can't take care of them any better than we can, stop stealing our children!!!

2 comments:

  1. RamonaMayon10:54 PM

    Damn right!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:40 AM



    i have a bf for 11 years. we were living in one roof together until January he left me for another girl which he met in his work. he told me that he doesn't love me anymore, he's not happy with our relationship, he don't want to us to live in a miserable life together.before i knew he already rented a new place him and the girl, my world fell apart, i beg and plead after him, says sorry and promise to change if i did something wrong to him but nothing worked. i was so desperate to get him back. so i came across this spell caster dr.marnish@yahoo.com and luckily for me this spell caster based in united state, i to help me solve my problem, i told him everything and he solved my problem and my lover came back, after my problem was solved Dr Marnish gave me this number +15036626930 to always call him whenever i am in need of his help
    by Alisia Solorzano
    (Fort Walton Florida USA)

    ReplyDelete

Guess what

It Could Happen To You