Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007


Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Submitted by David

Submitted by David on the the LK Submission Form

Long story short. I raised my daughter for her first 9 years. She is 11 now. My daughters mother had nothing to do with our daughter. The Mom maltreated her abuse etc. I tried using the Courts for protection(pfa)the Court along with ad-litems ignored my pleas. DHHS got involved had my daughter removed without cause. DHHS accused me of being a felon (which i have never been arrested) they used this charge for a year.

I didn't see my daughter for the first months. During that time my daughter was in foster care. DHHS HIRED A COUNSELOR WHO BRAIN-WASHED MY DAUGHTER, BY TELLING HER NOTHING EVER HAPPENED TO HER. DHHS used these felon charges on me to further alienate my Daughter from me. DHHS hired a hand picked parental tester who claimed
he had to work on the felon charges and said I wasn't fit now but maybe in a year?

Truth is DHHS LIES TO MEET THERE NEEDS. I HAVE NEVER BEEN ARRESTED. I AM A DECORATED VETERAN WITH A PURPLE HEART. So after a year and 6 months of this we go to court. DHHS admits I am not a felon. I had over 100 years with 3 people who are LCWS,PHD, AND A DOCTOR ALL SAY I WAS MORE THAN FIT TO CARE FOR MY DAUGHTER. DHHS COULD NOT EVEN PROVE jeopardy on me IN COURT. DHHS LOOKED PITIFUL IN JUSTIFYING THERE ACTIONS THEY COULD NOT. THE JUDGE JAMES MCMICHEL OF SKOWHEGAN I WAS TOLD WAS IN DHHS BACK POCKET. MY LAWYER FELT OUR CASE WAS OVERWHELMING.

THE STORY HERE IS MUCH DEEPER BUT DHHS LIED TO EVERYTHING TO FIT THERE NEEDS WHICH IS TO KEEP A QUOTA FOR KIDS THEY CAN GET. MY STORY HAS ENDED VERY SADLY MY PARENTAL RIGHTS WERE TERMINATED AND MY DAUGHTER WAS PUT UP OR FARMED OUT FOR ADOPTION. THERE IS A MAJOR CRIME HERE MY DAUGHTER HAS LOST HER HUGH FAMILY. THE JUDGE DIDN'T EVEN CONSIDER ALL OF MY SIDES TESTIMONY. I HAVE RUN OUT OF MONEY AND APPEALS. PLEASE IF YOU READ THIS YOUR CHILD MAY BE NEXT. THE SYSTEM COURT, LAWYERS, AD LITEMS, JUDGES (MAJORITY ARE CORRUPT.) I did find out that dhhs had lobbied FOR THIS JUDGE AND THEY DO OTHERS. THIS IS INSANITY THAT THE TAX-PAYERS OF MAINE HAVE TO PAY FOR. THIS CASE ALONE COST MAINE TAXPAYERS OVER 200,000 DOLLARS(CLOSE EST.) AND FOR WHAT?

SUFFERING DADDY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guess what

It Could Happen To You