Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007


Monday, May 03, 2010

Pigs in Florida arrest a Grandmother who is now facing battery charges after slapping granddaughter for telling her to go f*** herself

Grandmother facing battery charges after slapping granddaughter for mouthing off

The arrest of a 73-year-old grandmother has some asking... where do you draw the line when it comes to punishing unruly teens?

Theresa Collier says she's never been in trouble her entire life, but this week, the grandmother found herself behind bars in the Pinellas County Jail after slapping her granddaughter for swearing at her.

Note: This is f***ing outrageous! The grandmother smacks the kid for telling her to go f*** herself. This kid was way out of line! Get it? That grandmother had every right to do what she did! Hell if we as parents could get back control of our kids, we wouldn't have them doing things like shooting up Columbine! But NooOOOooo! Stupid F***ing cops have to go and arrest a 72 year old grandmother for demanding the respect that she deserves! WTF!!!!

Get a life you jerk-off cops of Florida! And start sticking up for grandma who is dealing with disrespectful little f***ing brats like that!

What the f*** is wrong with these people?

I'm sorry, but this kind of blatant disregard for parental authority and disrespect of our elders just pisses me off. I mean, my God, if I had ever told my grandmother to go f*** herself, she would have kicked my ass from here to New York City and there wouldn't be a thing the cops could do about it.



And to the grandmothers of these stupid cops who arrested this woman! It's your turn!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:24 PM

    My Son who was 4, was acting AWFUL at a shoe store, running down the aisles & knocking boxes off shelves, running outside the store (on a BUSY road) so I spanked him, and the Police showed up and I told them EXACTLY the same thing about how kids today don't get spanked, that is why they take guns to school, get raped on the Internet, etc.

    I didn't get in trouble, but I saw the hippie-chick, home-school mom of the yr. that had called and I DID want to beat HER to death, but didn't want to serve time for murder

    ReplyDelete

Guess what

It Could Happen To You