Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007


Friday, May 14, 2010

JUST FOLLOW THE GOD DAMNED MONEY!

JUST FOLLOW THE GOD DAMNED MONEY!

EVERYONE!!! I was just notified on Tuesday that KVC (private contractors) will be adopting my 6 year old (birthday yesterday) grandson, Caleb Winters, to a foster home that was turned in for physical abuse less than a month of receiving him. I have dates of about 20 times that I have seen him when he has had black eyes, swollen lips, pink eye without taking him to the doctor, bruises on his spine, bruising on his face, knots on forehead (I have picture of this when KVC said it wasn’t there) and KVC is allowing this foster family to adopt him. Foster family won’t even let Caleb eat with me when I bring him happy meals. The foster father has said to me that Caleb is their son now even before the adoption is final.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guess what

It Could Happen To You