Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007


Saturday, May 08, 2010

Foster Care Entitlement

FosterAbba has responded to one of my posts on her blog. The post she was responding to was Here.

And here is the post on her blog where she responds. Foster Care Entitlement

I assume there could be a good discussion on this issue. If anyone chooses to comment on her blog, I ask that you be polite and respectful. I do not have a problem with this blogger as here is a person whose very negative experience with the system could be helpful to those of you who want to reform.

I have already responded to FosterAbba and a comment made by one of her readers who I assume to be a caseworker although I don't know for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guess what

It Could Happen To You