Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007


Saturday, May 15, 2010

A comment

innerpeace5 left a comment on this post about this foster blogger.

This was such a good comment, that I decided to post it here so that nobody missed it. I urge you to check out the other post so that you read it in context, and thank you to innerpeace5 for leaving this. This was very well said.
----
innerpeace5 has left a new comment on your post "Another Foster Contractor Blog - Happy Foster Cont...":

"A. has had such a hard time knowing where to place her loyalty, and the roller coaster ride that we all have been on has been a nightmare. "

It's quite obvious here that the child is on a guilt trip of not know where to place her loyalty. As long as their mother is trying, they know that she has not given up on them and their loyalty should lie with their mother, not the foster mother. As long as she is on a reunification plan, whether it is concurrent with Foster/Adopt or not, as long as she is trying and working the plan, the foster parents are to encourage her to do good or at the very least they are not to come between this families love for each other. If she fails, then, the foster parents will be the ones the children will be able to fall back on but by choice I pray. Something, or I will say someone is making this child feel guilty of caring and loving their own mother and this in itself alone is child abuse!

"A.'s youngest sibling, her brother, has been with his foster family since he was 2 days old. For 4 long years, his foster mom has worried herself to a frazzle that she would end up losing him."

I can certainly understand how anyone with a loving heart could fall in love with a newborn baby, especially having them for 4 years. Take my grandbaby for instance, I'm pretty sure that her foster mother loves her, but I don't really know that for a fact, because I don't know her at all. I know I love my grandbaby and you see this is very difficult because DFCS had absolutely no plan on my daughter ever getting her child back, no matter how well she was doing. Tuesday is her TPR. They held me up almost the entire time with false allegations and we never went to court. They hate me because I refused to cooperate because I won't admit guilt when I am innocent. So because I won't cooperate I can only see my grandbaby under supervision. I make too much money to qualify for the title IV funding I think. That's why they won't adopt her to me. I don't want their dirty money! So if my daugter fails Tuesday and she is adopted by foster mom, she will be adopting a stolen cild! Also she will be paid a chunk twice up front and monthly payments until she is at least 18.
See adopting guarantees the funding, unlike foster care. What will happen when this funding just stops? Has any of the foster perents given that any tought? Should not be too hard on our foster parent because my grandbaby... hush now this is a secret....she really isnt a special needs cild...they made that up so she could get the funding.....will this mean she will be in special ed at school and called retard??? mmmm hope they can sleep at nigt because we can't.

"A's other sibling, a sister, has been saying for a couple of years now that she did not want to go home and that she wanted to be adopted by her foster mom. So, her foster mom has been very worried about losing her as well."

Same scenerio!

"A. herself has bounced back and forth constantly between loyalty to her real mom and to us. She has suffered the most out of all of the kids."

This is very sad!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guess what

It Could Happen To You