Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007


Thursday, April 01, 2010

Child Welfare worker in Windsor Ontario Children's Aid Society is stabbed



On March 18th, 2010 a Child Welfare worker from Windsor Ontario was stabbed outside of her office. This news clip demonstrates that violence against child welfare workers is nothing new at the Windsor office and ask the questions as to why more is done to protect these workers. In a surprise twist it was a man who once received services as a youth, and is now an adult, who intervened and held the suspect till police arrived.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:32 PM

    TO be honest Most of windsors welfare workers are corrupt. None of them actually help, None of them actually answer their phones. None of them actually leave you with the legal funds to provide for yourself.

    When a welfare worker get's killed Chances are they deserve it, And or put someone in such a bind that Anger of the situation caused it to happen.

    So fuck you welfare.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:31 AM

    I'm not saying anyone deserves to be killed or hurt. But I do agree that these workers don't do right! My nephews have lived with mom dad and moms boyfriend in a home with no furnature, no food, and all adults shoot up drugs and forced to hide due to robbing other drug addicts. Mom calls the kids stupid and hits them in the face. I told the 5th cas worker everything and still nothing was done I called and never got a return call to tell me my nephews are ok or they even investigated. I herd cas was called once again and still nothing has been done! I'm so sad for my nephews I would die to give them a life they never knew but no cas is too busy taking kids from homes they don't need to be at and my lil nephews fall through the cracks and probably need the most help out there

    ReplyDelete

Guess what

It Could Happen To You