Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007


Monday, January 25, 2010

Ontario Children's Aid and Misandry

Ontario Children's Aid and Misandry

Many men will attest to have seen a bias by CAS Protective Workers who are, it would appear, 95% female and some stridently feminist in their ideology. I can certainly speak to it, and can also say the local Algoma CAS and its sister organization Algoma Family Services, who deal with child mental health issues, have both shown me they care little about fathers. In one case a worker completely ignored my requests for help on the telephone and declared a conflict of interest so she could get out of providing service to me. I went over her head and finally got a supervisor to do her job.MJM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guess what

It Could Happen To You