Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007


Tuesday, December 15, 2009

A CHILD ABUSE INDUSTRY?

A CHILD ABUSE INDUSTRY?

As a practicing lawyer and a former legislative analyst, I have viewed as many disturbing trends as my broader research on the international scene. Our children and our rights to our children are all important and increasingly efforts are being made to separate those of us with strong religious and political beliefs from our children. Our raising our children up is increasingly being referred to as "radicalization" and "indoctrination." This applies particularly to home and religious schoolers.

1 comment:

  1. My question to these people is if you know it's so corrupt and you are in a position of power, then do something about it. Don't just whine. I posted a link to your article on my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Guess what

It Could Happen To You