Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007


Sunday, November 22, 2009

Abuse by Child protection services



This can happen to ANYONE

It is not limited to people that are mad or bad. I have a 20 year career in health and social care. I am now falsely determined unfit to parent children, or even work with them. Because I apparantly lacked insight into children when I said my child was abused. I cried too much and had " unusul beliefs" Which nobody knows what they are. I now find myself protecting myself from protective services, who are terrorising myself and my child. Noone can win in battle with these people. No matter how " clean" your record may be. I was diagnosed as schizophrenic by a school teacher, who then terrified my daughter by informing her I was psychotic and murderous, before inviting me into a school classroom to be hospitalised infront of her. Without any conversation with a doctor confirming the teachers fabricated and inapproriate diagnosis. Despite it being determined that I am not and never was ill. No thing has been done, except remove my daughter from me, and pay for the teacher to continue to teach. ? Noone has spoken with the teacher to ensure she is safe as a human being. Her evidenced and witnessed lies are not wanted by services. Services do not mind teachers terrifying children. But they mind parents crying when their child does not return home following horrific and evidenced abuse. They mind so much that my daughter was removed from me because of it. DO not cry when your child is abused. ? When a childs life is threatened by abuse, social services remove them if you cry. BUT DO NOT INVESTIGATE ABUSE !!!!!! This is acceptable practise, I am informed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guess what

It Could Happen To You