Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007


Friday, September 18, 2009

Ten Best Websites for Family Court Attorneys

Ten Best Websites for Family Court Attorneys

Today, I am speaking at "Hot Tips from the Coolest Domestic Law Practitioners" presented by the South Carolina Bar. This annual seminar features some of South Carolina ’s most experienced and talented Family Court trial attorneys and judges, and I am honored to be presenting the "10 Best Websites for Family Court Attorneys":

Note: Lawyers are System Sucks. Learn to fight the beast yourself.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:41 AM

    Well, I left a comment on their page too, but thought I should leave one here. Once again, Wyoming is not mentioned or listed. This "10 Best" also has a list of State specific family law blogs, which I was interested to look at because I thought maybe just maybe I might be able to find some info - WRONG!! Once again Wyoming is in it's own little world, doing whatever it wants and doesn't have anything to do with the rest of the United States.

    ReplyDelete

Guess what

It Could Happen To You