Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007


Sunday, August 09, 2009

Submitted by Elena

From the LK Submission Form

My daughter Eleonora Grodman is being injured in the state;s custody, and had been forcibly drugged with Psych meds. She had been severly injured by improper medical care in the state's custody. I was arrested in Masd Court for seeking her medical records, and my attempts to protect her from DCYF abuses,, DCYF is attempting to hide the medical records from me and her father.. My Daughter's life is in danger. DCYf had injured her. This story needs to become very public and to be brodcasted throughout the nation. I am available for the interviews and video conferences. My daughter Eleonora is being kept hostage in Crotched Mountain in Greenfield, NH, DCYF refused me to see her or to have any contact with her for 13 months now. agaoinsy the advice of all her treating doctors. DCYF is worse than KGB.

NH DCYF is worse than KGB. My daughter Eleonora is in danger, and had been injured in state's custody. I have a story available for medical coverage. NH DCYF is worse than KGB. My daughter Eleonora is in danger, and had been injured inb states custody. I have a story available for medicaol coverege, and looking for parenst and grandparents to picket DCYF.

Elena from NH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guess what

It Could Happen To You