Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007


Sunday, August 02, 2009

Child Protective Services

Child Protective Services

My name is Megan and I have 4 Beautiful children. In may 2008 Cps came and Jerked my kids from me for marks on my kids, we went to court and we got a service plan and I have completed all services . While my 3 kids were in foster care my son came to the visit with a burn on his head and I was concerned and questioned the case worker and she told me i was there for my visit not to observe what my kids had on them, I have pictures as well and it was never investigated. In December 2008 my kids were returned, in July 2009 my son came home with a blackeye from daycare and i reported it to my casa worker and the next day they came and removed my 3 kids, in April 2009 i had my 4th child she was premature the day after they remove my 3 older kids they came and removed my baby that was on oxygen, and had no medical history on my daughter and now my daughter is in the hospital and has had to be resusatated twice and now she is on life support, the judge had no concern about my baby being on life support, They discriminate against my husband for his past . please i need help i have done everything i possibly can. thanks

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:31 PM

    I know exactly how you feel. I am in a situation with my ex husband. He gets to see the kids every weekend and on holidays. They come home with brusies and cuts and the school calls CPS on me. I tell them what happens and they look at me like its all my fault. I attempted to request a checkup while they were over at fathers house and i got the run around. The father lives in another state and that state tells me since I have primary custody I need to call my state's CPS. I call them and they tell me they cant go over state lines. I have done everything CPS tells me. I took parenting classes, put my oldest in counseling, and other things. I dont spank my kids anymore, yet my ex husband spanks and uses belts and such. Im between a rock and a hard place. Just want you to know you are not alone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:05 PM

    LOSER MOM! Hmm, had your kids taken twice and it's not your fault. Thats what they all say.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The previous comment was probably written by a system suck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure it was. One of Hitler's Brigade!

    ReplyDelete

Guess what

It Could Happen To You