Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007


Friday, July 10, 2009

Submitted by anonymous

It's time to go into the doc created by the LK Submission Form. You know, that wonderful place where you can go to post your own experience, expose your favorite babystealer, whatever you want to say... This first one was submitted by anonymous.

I have been a victim of Children and Youth Services Bucks County Doylestowd division. After a school nurse refused to follow written doctors instructions as to what to do for the case of my diabetic daughters high blood sugars she falsely notified CYS that I was neglecting my childs medical care....nevermind the fact that I had always taken her for care since her diabetes started....Now CYS refuses to leave me alone...I really need help in trying to solve this problem. If the nurse had orders from the doctor as to what to do then why am I at fault. Please help

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guess what

It Could Happen To You