Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007


Sunday, May 24, 2009

Submitted by Joanne

I am a mom who lives in Kentucky, and I have been fighting to get my children returned to me. I am the Kentucky state precedent. I won on my appeal of voluntary termination because of emotional duress at the hands of a social worker who was trying to get information on another family who was Native American. When I would give answers to their demands for questions, I would get more visits, "extra privileges". When I refused, I was lied about in court and the cabinet went after me for termination of my rights while I was in appeal. DOUBLE JEOPARDY! I have had three attorneys, my oldest child has been placed in four different foster homes. My youngest has been separated from his older brother for four of the four in a half years they have been gone. I went all the way to the KY Supreme Courts and they refused to hear my discretionary review. I think I have missed the deadline for the US Supreme Court. I can't afford an attorney. My children were removed because the social worker told me "to go into the hospital", when I was released my children would be returned. This never happened. I did everything they asked me to do and then some. The cabinet and the state contracted therapists stated I had "bi-polar", I have had all women therapists and head shriekers and none of these clowns thought to ask me about my menstrual cycle. I have recently be diagnosed with PMDD (premenstrual disphoric disorder)I have 9 of the 12 symptoms.I believe I have a case for CR. 60.02 which is fraud, error, mistake, new evidence and void. I am terrified to try to do this under Pro se like I have done thus far. This is my fourth mother's day without my babies. Please keep me in your prayers, my children need them! Thank you. If anyone knows any information that might help my e-mail is joannegold08@yahoo.com thanks again~!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guess what

It Could Happen To You