Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007


Saturday, March 21, 2009

An Email I Recieved.

Hi everyone,

this email is regarding a case in California.

If you are a California resident you can help make new case law. If you are not a CA resident pls forward to friends in CA.

This is really important and we should know the results in 60 days approximately.

A 30 page legal doc. is under review and to ensure that it will be granted we need as many CA residents as possible to sign one of the attached letters and send out copies to the people on the attached list of addressees.

So each person will sign with their name and address and mail the letter to the CA Supreme Court (Address on page 1) and a copy to each person listed on the list of addressees. So 7 letters in all. Please include the attached list of addressees as part of the letter.

Attached are 2 letters. Pick ONLY one. Choose the one you like the best, but you must send that same letter to each of the other 6 six.

It doesn't matter which one you choose.

Thanks and pls feel free to forward with these instructions.
----
I have uploaded the two letters to http://sites.google.com/site/cpsfilessite/Home/cpsfilesite-files In the folder titled California.

3 comments:

  1. I cannot declare under penalty of perjury that so and so was served. The letter is well written.

    Please tell who AFSA is in the letter.
    I live in CA and have seen the corruption in the courts.

    You will be better served by contacting this person directly than a letter-writing campaign, by seeking to be heard, and citing similar people. I am unclear if the person telling me of this link is the person whose case is referred to above.

    I am stretched beyond belief and not seeing my own adolescent girls through family court violations (consistent) of due process, and am living on charity presently because of how many years this has stretched out under, jobs and employability being lost year after year.

    I will revisit this after emailing the person who told me about it. Also, again, public officials are overwhelmed with mail. Make contact if possible; keep talking and try to find a presence of someone or staff of this person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it okay if I copy/paste this comment and put it on my blog? I don't want to do this unless I have your permission. I also want to put it on my website. Please email me at bwalexander3@yahoo.com asap to let me know if it's okay for me to do this. I'm going to go ahead and do it but if you want me to take it off my blog, I will. Thanks, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. sue IL1:37 PM

    If the people of the state of California have success with going through this process and getting laws changed, can the rest of the states use their documentation and fit it to their own state? To use it as a framework/template for their court systems...thx

    ReplyDelete

Guess what

It Could Happen To You