Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007


Saturday, January 24, 2009

Welcome AlphaInventions Readers

As many of you have figured out, the main goal of Legally Kidnapped is to spread awareness, by providing an alternate yet realistic and credible view of the problems that families and children have faced in their dealings with the Child Protective Industry. Over the last couple months, LK has enjoyed a modest 150 to 200 unique visitors a day. That number has been slowly growing over time and coming from various sources, reaching about 250, peaking out at just under 300 one day. So last night, I looked at around 9 PM, and saw that LK had about 150 visitors which was about normal for that time of day. I looked again, just over an hour later and that number had doubled, which was a pretty good boost. So I investigated.

It turned out that all of this extra traffic was coming from a single source, which a good friend and fellow blogger over at Stop Corrupt DSS had turned me onto. So I played around with it for a couple days and moved on. Then all of a sudden, last night, Bam! I'm getting hits up the wazoo! The trend has continued this morning. By 9:45 AM, LK has already had any other given day's worth of visitors (171).

So I wanted to take the time to welcome the new visitors from AlphaInventions and perhaps suggest that some of my other fellow bloggers utilize this source of spreading awareness.

It's all about getting the word out.

FMI Check Out
Disgusted With The System

Fight CPS

1 comment:

  1. Can't forget that header. I miss seeing this blog around.

    ReplyDelete

Guess what

It Could Happen To You