Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007


Sunday, January 25, 2009

It's Party Time!!!



Legally Kidnapped turns 2 years old today.


Exposing the Child Protective Industry for what it is since January 25th 2007.

Yes folks, two years ago today I was so pissed off at a couple of Social Worker's that I created this blog. Of course I quickly got over it, and Legally Kidnapped became something much better. It became a voice for the victims of Child Protective Services and Foster Care. It became a popular and important part of the Family Rights movement. And above all, it became the avenue from which I have been able to meet and make friends with many truly wonderful people.

I also want to take this special opportunity to thank all of the social workers who made this blog possible. So, Sheila, Cheryl, Kathy, Ericka, Kristen, Sara and especially you Brian (the System Suck) I want you all to know that you were truly my inspiration for this. Without all of you this blog would never have been created. Without you, I would still fall under the misguided belief that you people are out to protect children. Thanks to you, I now know better.

I should also note that yesterday was the busiest day Legally Kidnapped has ever had. So help me to continue to spread the word by spreading the link.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:03 PM

    CONGRATULATIONS!!

    I agree: As per the adage, 'What does not kill you, makes you stronger!' This is one example of the good that can arise from horrid situations... Keep on educating, keep on fighting for what is right, believe in justice and we will succeed!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:39 PM

    Happy Birthday LK!

    Here's to growing up to be a big and powerful leading in the world of accountability and transparency.

    Proud of ya,

    XOXO

    Love, Blanche

    ReplyDelete

Guess what

It Could Happen To You