Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007


Tuesday, November 11, 2008

What if I was kidnapped by Child Protective Services?



There is no such thing as a perfect family. I grew up in a family that was far from perfect, yet if human services kidnapped me from my home, they would have destroyed the bond I had with my mother and made my future made bleak.

Something has gone awry, because Child Protective Services has been anointed guardian over children and their families at a drastic cost. Most of these workers dont even have children or understand what a parent/child bond is.

This makes me angry in a plethora of ways. It is time for families to take back the control over their own children and run CPS out of business.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guess what

It Could Happen To You