Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007


Monday, November 17, 2008

My kids were abused in foster care. What can I do?

My kids were abused in foster care. What can I do?

My Children were removed from my home due to some domestic problems between myself and my now-ex-husband. They were placed in state-run foster care, and during this time, I noticed that my son constantly had bruises on him. I did bring this to the attention of the CWS caseworkers, but they brushed it off stating that I was over-reacting, and that "He is almost 2 years old. He is going to get bruises." I do understand that kids get bumps and bruises, but not to this extent. Then about 6-8 weeks after I started complaining, my son was hospitalized with possible overdose & possible liver failure. They found medical-grade amphetimines in my 22 month-old's system, and also found that he was on the verge of liver failure. He spent 3 days hooked up to IV's and having his blood drawn every 1-3 hours.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:09 AM

    My child was abused in foster care too. I was arrested for a vehicle violation that was not even mine in fact it had sat parked the night before by my friend but I never even drove it. The cop thought the tags were stolen but he was wrong and the case was dismissed for lack of factual evidence. Did they give me back my baby? Hell no I wanted her with family and I was told if I didn't have anyone local, I had no priority in placement options. Instead they put her in a foster home where the lady had too many kids going in and out of her home week to week. She was an emergency satalite home. This witch wanted money and she restrained my child for a year to her car seat everyday for hours and hours my childs muscles became weak and she couldn't walk until she was 2 yrs old after a few months after they moved her into a homosexual home. I can't believe how horrible cps is they shred families to make a buck it isnt about protecting kids its about selling them babies. my case is in calif. they never did anything to the foster mom she gave my child sun burns on her face hands and shins so bad from sitting by the window with no shade or sunscreen. She restained her to claim she was special needs to get more money how sick is that?

    ReplyDelete

Guess what

It Could Happen To You