Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007


Thursday, October 09, 2008

The State Hit Me Two Times



This video is about the day I was kidnapped by a social worker at the Gratiot School.
In this video I went to get my school records.

The Gratiot school turned into a home for unwed mothers after I was kidnapped by a Social Worker at the Gratiot School.

The Gratiot school is now an archive for the public school records and it just so happened that my school records from the Gratiot school where missing, but all other records of the other public schools that I went too was there.

Then when I grew up and had children of my own, they state kidnapped my youngest child from her Father on a Halloween day.

Watch States Earn Bonuses and Rewards for our children on my Channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guess what

It Could Happen To You