Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007


Friday, August 15, 2008

The Millennial Social Worker

Note: Now here is an issue that I have been a little reluctant of covering. Gay foster parents. I have nothing against gay people personally, I am a firm believer in to each his own. I also believe that parents should have a say as to who their children are going to live with.

That said, I did once have to deal with a lesbian babystealer, and quite frankly, she was the worst one I have ever experienced crawling up my ass. I don't know if it had anything to do with her being gay or not. So I make no claim either way.

Today, however, in my wanderings, I came across the blog of a gay babystealer who is angered by people who do not think that gays should be foster parents. Gay or straight, black or white, a babystealer is a babystealer. So check out her blog and tell her what you think.

The Millennial Social Worker

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:22 AM

    I find this site to be a coven of social workers who must ban together to justify improperly removing children form families...so they can keep doing it.

    It bores me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:40 AM

    That just might be the secret agenda that CPS has been serving for all these years ; steal kids from normal people then resell them to these disgusting gays and lesbians.

    Gays can`t have children and they never will...so what they want to do is steal your family.

    It wouldn`t surprise me if I were to find out that CPS is something that has been pushed into our society by the Gay Lobby.

    Me too, my family was harrassed by two lesbian babystealers and since then I have become a very passionate gay hater and basher.

    ReplyDelete

Guess what

It Could Happen To You