Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007


Tuesday, April 01, 2008

My cousin, and her daughter. X-POST, OT....and LONG

My cousin, and her daughter. X-POST, OT....and LONG

Crystal gets arrested. Lily gets put in a foster home. NOW, everyone is trying to keep Lily in the family. But everyone has something on their record that says they can't have her. My 47 year old uncle can't have her because he got in a fight when he was 19, and the cops came. My 35 year old aunt can't have her because she's expecting. My parents can't have her because my dad has a DUI in the 1990s sometime. My grandmother is too old. Everyone has a spot on their record that DCYS won't look over, and they won't give lily to anyone in the family.

Note: An interesting forum post that pretty much explains how things work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guess what

It Could Happen To You