Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007


Saturday, September 15, 2007

My Favorite Foster Parent Is At It Again

Chances, Chances and More Chances

This post, to the blog of the great foster parent Lanette, is deserving of a link with the understanding that it is a classic view of the mentality of the other side.

My own comment follows her post.

----

Here is an update. My comments have been edited for "inappropriate content." Or rather should we say, truth. I am accused of being rude because of calling her on her lies, using her own words against her to prove contradiction.

This blog is no longer accepting comments as they are moderated by those with an agenda. When things start to heat up, they close it down. Imagine that. They block opposing opinions. Why? Because it could cost them money. They are running a baby market, although we don't call it that because it's politically incorrect to do so.

I basically accused her of using the news media to blow everything out of proportion in an effort to sell the heroic deeds of the foster care system, which is really no better then abusive homes, etc. So...
----

Update thanks to a comment made. That blog has blocked the link from this site. However, by copying and pasting the url into a new window, you can still get to it. I wonder how long before they delete it altogether.

I would simply copy and paste the whole thing into this blog, but then I’d be accused of plagiarism or violation of copyright laws.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:50 AM

    Hi, I have the same fascination/revulsion as you do with that adoption blog website. Some of those bloggers are so self-delusional it would be funny, if you didn't consider the children they are damaging. Just now I clicked on your link and you can't get to the blog from here, I got a page stating that I had been referred there by a "known spammer." In their world, the truth is just spam. Just like children are just possessions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sadly enough.

    Thanks for the update.

    ReplyDelete

Guess what

It Could Happen To You